Hewitt & Truszkowski stays abreast of important legal news and trends.
Survey of Sports and Leisure Waiver and Release Law
We are pleased to announce the release of our newly updated version of Sport & Leisure Waiver and Release and Assumption of the Risk Law (Sixth Edition, 2015). We are especially proud of this publication, as it represents a thorough review of the most recent law in every jurisdiction of the United States.
- Bell v. Santa Ana City Jail (2012) US.App.9thCirc.Lexis 4637 [unpublished]
- Gillian B. Loya v. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. (2009) 583 F.3d 656
- Clear Channel Entertainment/Televisa Music Corp. v. Mex. Musical, Inc. (2007) US.App.9thCirc. 25272
- Jesus Barboza v. W. Coast digital Gsm (2007) Cal.App.Lexis 5179 [unpublished]
- Brian Spillane v. Snow Summit, Inc. d/b/a Bear Mountain Resorts (unpublished 4th Appellate District 2007) Court of Appeal No. E040407
- Gilday v. American Power Boat Association/International Hot Boat Association (unpublished 4th Appellate District 2007) Court of Appeal No. D051112
- Perez v. Lisi Aero. Corp. (2007) Cal.App.Lexis 1 [unpublished]
- Reeves v. Championship Auto Racing Teams (4th Appellate District 2003) Court of Appeal No. E032859
- D'Sa v. Playhut, Inc. (2000) 85 Cal.App.4th 927
- Long Beach Grand Prix Assn. v. Hunt (1994) 25 Cal.App.4th 1195
- Montrose Chemical Corp. v. Superior Court (Canadian Universal Ins. Co.) (1994) 25 Cal.App.4th 902
- National and International Brotherhood of Street Racers, Inc. v. Superior Court (1990) 215 Cal.App.3d 934
- Hoffman v. Sports Car Club of America (1986) 180 Cal.App.3d 119
The information on the Hewitt & Truszkowski Web site is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this or associated pages, documents, comments, emails, or other communication should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. The information on this Web site is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing of this information does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.