Through years of litigation experience, Hewitt & Truszkowski has acquired broad access to the best medical and technical experts available to represent the interests of its clientele. We are convinced that the reputation and rapport we have developed in the expert community is an essential element of our successful representation.
To ensure ongoing access to the most current legal developments, appellate decisions and trends in the insurance industry, the firm utilizes state-of-the-art computer and electronic resources. At trial we use a variety of sophisticated audiovisual tools and techniques designed to enhance the presentation of our case and to keep juries focused and interested.
The diverse experience and expertise of our attorneys provide our clients with the assurance that a single firm can meet their needs both in and out of the courtroom. The firm's services thus include:
- Consultation and advisory opinions
- Drafting and application of waivers and releases
- Evaluation and handling of complex insurance coverage issues
- Development of risk and claims management programs
- Business services and litigation
- Presentation of educational seminars
- Out-of-state and federal litigation